Monday, November 21, 2016

Mental Health Websites

Did you know HALF of all lifetime cases of mental illness begin by age 14?  (source: NIMH)


Here are some Mental Health Websites we like:


National Alliance on Mental Illness, Utah
namiut.org









U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
mentalhealth.gov



















Teen Mental Health
teenmentalhealth.org
















Here's a good page for support:

National Alliance on Mental Illness
http://www.nami.org/Find-Support






Best wishes from the Glad to Give Team.

4 comments:

  1. I was very pleased to find this site.I wanted to thank you for this great read !! After you read this post, you’ll be wishing you worked from sunrise to sunset Alaska time alcohol addiction

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post. phenq

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am happy to find this post Very useful for me, as it contains lot of information. I Always prefer to read The Quality and glad I found this thing in you post. Thanks
    Hoodies

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is very essential information,Thanks for sharing this informative with us,Mental health is important when it comes to taking care of health.
    Buy Etizolam

    ReplyDelete